Thursday 27 August 2015

Review of Delhi Photo Tour

“Amazing way to discover Delhi” I had a great time with Delhi Photo Tour: I was taken to very interesting places such as different markets, colourful alleys, old houses, all very fun to photograph! Jaidev is very nice and gave useful explanations to help me understand the life in each district and took me to the best places to try the local food and I was impressed by how amazing it tasted, so different from what you can find in the rest of the world. Overall a great experience packed within just a few hours in Delhi, I came back with tons of pictures I'm very pleased with! http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d6750580-r263356367-Delhi_Photo_Tour-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT #photowalk #phototour #delhi #india
from Delhi Photo Tour http://www.tripadvisor.in/ShowUserReviews-g304551-d6750580-r263356367-Delhi_Photo_Tour-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#CHECK_RATES_CONT
Review of Delhi Photo Tour

No comments:

Post a Comment